Sunday, April 29, 2012

Makin' Excuses

Hey everyone.  I know I know I have been neglecting my blog.  It's been a crazy few weeks and I really want to tell you about it all but we've been pretty busy with studio stuff and I'm trying to enjoy every minute of my time here now that the weather is awesome!

Here is a list of some of the things I've been up to

Mom and dad came right after spring break
We took a great field trip to Bolsena, Bonoregio, and a winery
Villa d'Este and Villa Adriana
Jena, Caitlin, and I went to Parco de Mostri at Bomarzo (the monster park)
Trip to Siena
Siena to CINQUE TERRE!!!  An awesome trip, train strike and all
Girls trip to the lake to celebrate the first offical day of summer!
Bus trip to the Val D'Orcia, a relaxing ride through the country side

I'm getting ready to go to Orvieto con Gusto, a wine and food sampling event through the whole city.  Shoule be a blast.  I will post pictures this evening of some of these trips and then start working on the full blogs.

I've only got one more week here in Orvieto then it's off to Milan, Prague, Venice, and finally to Rome.  I leave Italy on May 15th at 9:50 am and will get to St. Louis at about 6:30...then immediately to Red Robin!!!

Ciao for now.

1 comment:

  1. Maggie will still be here until the next morning. So Red Robin will be Welcome Home and Bon Voyage all in one. Love, Mom
    Ps put the luggage scale somewhere that we can yank it out of your bag, and stick it in hers!

    ReplyDelete