Monday, February 20, 2012

Pictures from Paestum and Pompei

Sorry these are all out of order, but I know how much y'all like seeing photos.  Hope you enjoy these ones!

PAESTUM 

Beautiful flower-filled amphitheater at Paestum




Artsy Fartsy Temple Pictures. 
I swear the sky is not photoshopped.  We lucked out with a beautiful day for walking around the ancient ruins.
Another amphitheater.


More themple pictures.  I cannot believe how nice it was to just wander around the ruins in the sunshine.

And to top it all off, we got see a beautiful sunset.

POMPEI

Amphitheater in Pompei.  We took a group photo here which someone will hopefully post on Facebook soon.  We're such a good looking group.

Kylie and I at Pompei

Me with Mt. Vesuvious ominously snowy in the background.

The bakery complete with giant oven and one of three grain grinders.
Roommates in Pompeii. Katie, Katy and Ashely.  These are the girls I'm spending Spring Break with!

Rooms that have yet to be excavated.  They are still full of ash.

I hope you enjoyed these photos and can figure out where they belong in the timeline of my trip haha.  Hope this hasn't been too confusing. 

Cliff hanger:  Studio this week; Hopefully a few walks on the Rupe to help my body recover from all hte hiking!; Florence on Friday to go to the Uffizi with Marco; Staying the night in Florence for round two of Mexican food and maybe a club!; 

OH yea, I'm giving up Nutella for Lent!!  Rachel and Jena are too so I'll at least have a support group haha.  Wish me luck!

Ciao, KATY

1 comment:

  1. These pictures of the temples are beautiful. I want to hang them all on the wall. Great light, and I do think the sky might be fake.

    If you give up nutella for lent you might starve:(. Good thing you have a support group.

    ReplyDelete