Sunday, March 11, 2012

North Trip and Spring Break Itenerary

These next two weeks are going to be AWESOME!! If you are one to get jealous you might not want to keep reading :) 

The first week is the North Trip with the whole class:
Monday 12: Verona
Tuesday 13: Verona and Vicenza
Wednesday 14: Vicenza and Venice
Thursday 15: Venice
Friday 16: Venice and Paris
     Flight to Paris is at 5:30pm with RyanAir

This week I am spending with two lovely ladies, Katie Gallagher and Ashely Simpson. 
Saturday 17: Paris
Sunday 18: Paris
Monday 19: Paris and Barcelona
    Flight to Barcelona is at 10:25am with RyanAir
Tuesday 20: Barcelona
Wednesday 21: Barcelona
Thrusday 22: Barcelona and Ferry to Rome!
    The ferry is to Civitavecchia, the port outside Rome.  I will leave Barcelona at 10:15pm by myself (Katie
    and Ashely are going on to Madrid)
Friday 23: Ferry and Orvieto
    I will get to Civitavecchia at 6:45pm Friday then take a 30min train to Rome and then an hour long train
    to Orvieto and bus up the hill and fall like a sack of potatoes into my bed!
Saturday 24: Orvieto
    MOM AND DAD COME!!!  They get here at 8:45pm

I would like to note that I packed for this two week trip in my backpack...that's it.  Dang RyanAir has awesomely cheap flights, but really strict carry-on rules and steep penalties if your bag is too big (55cmx40cmx20cm).  I'm good with the 55x40, but the 20cm is going to be close.  If worse comes to worse I will be wearing leggings under my jeans and like 7 tank tops on the plane haha. 

WISH ME LUCK!  I will try to blog at least once while I'm gone and keep your eyes out on facebook because it's easy to post pictures from my phone directly to facebook.

CIAO, Katy

Me and my lovely ladies in Pompeii!  Katie, Katy and Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment