Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Break Teaser ;)

Hello everyone!  I promise I am not ignoring my blog.  I've been wanting to tell y'all about my spring break travels but this first week back in Orvieto has been very busy so far.  I got home from SB late Friday night and enjoyed one day home alone to unwind and do a mountain of laundry and then went to the train station to pick up mom and dad Saturday evening!!

I've been playing tour guide in Orvieto and they've been busy traveling to different cities in Italy.  So between classes, trying to figure out my after semester travels, getting all settled back into the apartment, and hanging out with mom and dad I've had little time to blog.  It's been so fun to hang out with mom and dad these past few days and we still have a lot of fun things planned to do until they leave on Monday!

Here is a teaser for the monster blog that I hope to post sometime next week.

Our schedule...
Verona, Vicenza, Venice with the whole group
Paris, Barcelona with Katie Gallagher and Ashley Simpson
Ferry boat to Rome, Home to Orvieto By myself

Well I was going to post some pictures, but the internet is running slow and it's bed time.  I will try again tomorrow after our field trip to Villa Lante!

Sorry this is such a lame post.
Ciao, Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment