Thursday, January 5, 2012

Start Blog...check!

Hello everyone!  It's 11 days before I start my study abroad journey to Orvieto, Italy and I am currently stumbling through the 'To Do Before I Leave for Italy' List I created this morning.  It's extensive and daunting, but I am surprisingly motivated (especially because if I get 3 more things crossed off I am treating myself to a free drink at QT for customer appreciation day!). 

Anyways, I hope that this blog will allow my friends and family to see what I have been up to while I'm abroad.  My goal is to keep it up to date with posts and photos at least once a week while I'm gone (I'll try to avoid artsy-fartsy architect photos of paving patterns).  I am not promising that the spelling will be great and some posts may be longer than others, but I want this to be informal, like I was telling you about it in person.  I will always try to include a 'cliff hanger' about what will be coming up in the next post, like where I will be going or doing in the next couple days. 

Cliff Hanger: The search for an intership will continue...forever ; Packing for 4 months in one 50-lb suitcase + a carry-on will commence, wish me luck!

Thanks for reading, KATY MO

No comments:

Post a Comment